Enquiries | Beatrix Lourens
+ 27 10 003 3827
Exhibit at SAAMA2018
It is SAAMA’s endeavour to offer members and industry with information on the latest developments and best practices in asset management. The conference topic is selected with input from industry to ensure that current challenges are addressed whilst incorporating the latest global trends and best practices.
This year the conference aims to explore Smarter approaches to enterprise asset management. With Industry 4.0 gaining momentum, permanent change is the new constant. From the daily fundamentals to strategically casting a futuristic vision, the focus is on doing these things Smarter. Working Smarter will impact on the workforce (how they work and how they are managed), our assets (adapting to new and disruptive technologies) and operations. (thinking differently about efficiency and connectedness).
- Generate new leads while interacting with existing and potential clients
- Launch new products and services
- Increase company and product brand awareness within the industry
- Network with leading industry figures and occupational risk management professionals
What makes this event different?
- Active participation of industry leaders
- Exclusive keynote addresses from various representatives
- Contributions from international associations and organisations
- Facilitates the establishment of partnerships between major role players in the industry
- Creates general awareness through interactive sessions, networking and media coverage, and international awards
This event will provide a platform for asset management, maintenance and reliability engineers, as well as CEOs, MDs and CFOs to network, learn and benchmark. It is always best to bring a number of people from one company to ensure that all are in synergy on taking the learnings and applying them to the benefit of the organisation.
For more information about the exhibition costs and arrangements, download the brochure.
SAAMA 2018 Newsfeed