The “Certified Asset Management Assessor” (CAMA) certification establishes an individual’s credentials in asset management knowledge and comprehension, globally. This multiple choice exam is based on ISBN978 0 9871799 3 7 GFMAM_ISO55001 Auditor Assessor Specification. The WPiAM develops, maintains, and administers the exam.
The certification is conducted in accordance with 17024, and complies with:
- GFMAM Specification, GFMAM Competency Specification for an ISO 55001 Asset Management System Auditor/Assessor, First Edition, version 2 English Version.
- 17021 Part 5, section 5 Conformity assessment — Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems — Part 5: Competence requirements for the certification of asset management systems.
How is the CAMA Certification Obtained?
The Certified Asset Management Assessor Certificate is obtained by successfully completing a proctored on-line exam and professional profile.
The exam is a two hour closed book exam, with around 110 multiple choice questions. The current exam language is English. Spanish and Portuguese versions are currently in preparation. ISO spelling conventions are used.
- have a minimum 5 years of working experience in asset management;
- provide a resume/cv; and
- complete a professional profile. This professional profile is used to demonstrate compliance with ISO 17021-5 “Competence requirements for auditing and certification of asset management
- systems” that requires auditors to have experience in certain industry types and asset classes.
- have working knowledge of ISO 5500X Standards; and
- understand the GFMAM Competency Specification for an ISO 55001 Asset Management System Auditor/Assessor.
Please note, applicants are not required to complete any specific course or training prior to the exam.
2019 CAMA Examination Dates:
We will be running 2 sessions per day. The first session will be from 09h00 to 11h00 and the second session from 12h00 to 14h00 on the following dates:
- 21 February
- 14 March
- 18 April
- 16 May
- 20 June
- 18 July
- 15 August
- 19 September
- 17 October
- 21 November
To view the terms and conditions and complete the application form, please click here.
Frequently asked questions
Click here to view frequently asked questions with regards to the CAMA exams.
Click here to view a guide to completing your Professional Profile.
House of Pharaohs:
Dina Visser firstname.lastname@example.org / +27 11 706 7148
1 Gaunt Road, Bryanston
City Lodge Hotel Bryanston
Cnr Main Road and Peter Place
email@example.com / +27 11 706 7800